By Michael San Francisco,Brian San Francisco
Host-Microbe Interactions, the newest quantity within the Progress in Molecular Biology sequence, presents a discussion board for the dialogue of latest discoveries, methods, and concepts in molecular biology. It includes contributions from leaders of their respective fields, besides plentiful references. This quantity is devoted to the topic of host-microbe interactions.
- Provides the newest study on host-microbe interactions, together with new discoveries, techniques, and ideas
- Contains contributions from prime specialists on issues in terms of molecular biology
- Informs and updates on all of the most recent advancements within the box
Read or Download Host-Microbe Interactions: 142 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) PDF
Similar microbiology books
The 14th overseas Nitrogen Fixation Congress was once held in Beijing, China from October twenty seventh via November 1st, 2004. This quantity constitutes the court cases of the Congress and represents a compilation of the displays by means of scientists from greater than 30 international locations around the globe who got here to Beijing to debate the development made because the final Congress and to switch principles and data.
In response to the hugely winning reference paintings Viral Pathogenesis released in 1997, this concise, low-cost model can be utilized either as an introductory textual content or for self-education via scientific scholars and biologists alike. This newest version offers a very revised evaluate of the topic with new chapters on innate immunity, rising viral ailments, and antiviral treatment in a structure that's effortless to appreciate with no constantly concerning additional info.
Written from the viewpoint of the diagnostician, this bestselling ebook is the definitive textual content at the laboratory prognosis of human viral illnesses. It includes a wealth of illustrations, tables, and algorithms to augment your figuring out of this ever-evolving box. The publication is a prepared reference for virologists, microbiologists, epidemiologists, laboratorians, and infections affliction experts, and scholars.
Foundations in Microbiology is an allied future health microbiology textual content with a taxonomic method of the ailment chapters. It deals an attractive and obtainable writing variety by using case stories and analogies to entirely clarify tough microbiology innovations. We have been so excited to supply a strong studying application with student-focused studying actions, permitting the scholars to regulate their studying whenever you simply deal with their overview.
- Practical Atlas for Bacterial Identification, Second Edition
- Mikrobiologisches Praktikum: Versuche und Theorie (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Immunopotentiators in Modern Vaccines
- Biotechnology of Lignocellulose: Theory and Practice
- Wood-rotting non-gilled Agaricomycetes of Himalayas (Fungal Diversity Research Series)
- Microbial Styrene Degradation (SpringerBriefs in Microbiology)
Additional info for Host-Microbe Interactions: 142 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
Host-Microbe Interactions: 142 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) by Michael San Francisco,Brian San Francisco