By Susan Schreibman,Ray Siemens,John Unsworth
This highly-anticipated quantity has been largely revised to mirror adjustments in expertise, electronic humanities tools and practices, and institutional tradition surrounding the valuation and booklet of electronic scholarship.
- A absolutely revised variation of a celebrated reference paintings, providing the main finished and updated number of examine presently on hand during this quickly evolving discipline
- Includes new articles addressing topical and provocative concerns and ideas akin to unfashionable computing, machine fabrication, gender dynamics, and globalization
- Brings jointly a world crew of authors who're pioneers of cutting edge study within the electronic humanities
- Accessibly established into 5 sections exploring infrastructures, construction, research, dissemination, and the way forward for electronic humanities
- Surveys the prior, current, and way forward for the sector, providing crucial learn for a person drawn to higher figuring out the speculation, equipment, and alertness of the electronic humanities
Read Online or Download A New Companion to Digital Humanities (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) PDF
Best literary criticism & theory books
Pondering Allegory another way is a different choice of essays by way of allegory experts and different students who have interaction allegory in intriguing new methods. The members comprise Jody Enders, Karen Feldman, Angus Fletcher, Blair Hoxby, Brenda Machosky, Catherine Gimelli Martin, Stephen Orgel, Maureen Quilligan, James Paxson, Daniel Selcer, Gordon Teskey, and Richard Wittman.
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Antigone's Daughters? presents the 1st specified dialogue in English of six recognized Portuguese ladies writers, operating throughout quite a lot of genres: Florbela Espanca (1894-1930), Irene Lisboa (1892-1958), Agustina Bessa Lu's, (1923- ), Nat_lia Correia (1923-93), HZlia Correia (1949 -) and L'dia Jorge (1946 - ).
Merging chosen ways to Comparative North American reports with precise textual analyses, this publication reports works of writers as diversified as Ernest Hemingway, Joyce Carol Oates, Tim O'Brien, and Margaret Atwood. subject matters comprise comparative techniques to the North American modernist brief tale, narratives of the Canada-US border, and North American reports of Atwood's novels.
- The Genesis of the Chicago Renaissance: Theodore Dreiser, Langston Hughes, Richard Wright, and James T. Farrell (Literary Criticism and Cultural Theory)
- Management and gender in higher education (Irish Society MUP)
- The Poems of Browning: Volume Four: 1862 - 1871: 4 (Longman Annotated English Poets)
- The Ring and the Cross: Christianity and the Lord of the Rings
- Virginia Woolf and the Study of Nature
- The Rhetoric of Character in Children's Literature
Extra resources for A New Companion to Digital Humanities (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture)
A New Companion to Digital Humanities (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) by Susan Schreibman,Ray Siemens,John Unsworth